Invest in your future with a scholarship from the National Health Service Corps. The 2022 National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program (NHSC SP) will soon begin accepting applications from health professional students studying to become physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives or physician assistants.
The NHSC Scholarship Program participants agree to provide a one year service commitment in an underserved community for each year of scholarship support received. There is a two year minimum service commitment and participants can receive a maximum of four years of support.
What Can Your NHSC Scholarship Cover?
- Payment of tuition and eligible fees;
- An annual other reasonable educational costs payment for items including books, health insurance, and equipment;
Monthly stipends to assist with living expenses while pursuing your health professions degree educational training program.
- Apply now to the Scholarship Program application through May 5, 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Review the Application and Program Guidance (APG) (PDF – 607 KB) for details on what you need to apply.
Get help with your application
- NHSC Scholarship Program Application Webinar – March 23, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
- NHSC Scholarship Program Q&A Session #1 – April 13, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
- NHSC Scholarship Program Q&A Session #2 – April 26, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET