Co-led by Brian Winbigler and Jennifer Winbigler, the Provider Working Group works with healthcare professionals to development opportunities, including but not limited to education on substance use disorder (SUD), screening for SUD, Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD), and current procedural terminology (CPT) and ICD10 (International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision) coding. Trainings occur in person and also on-line. The Provider working group also supports the planning and implementation of the annual Policy Forum.
- Develop and deliver online training sessions for primary care providers, emergency care providers and MOUD providers
- Promote screening and prevention, harm reduction, intervention, referral and support services
- Increase number of healthcare providers who provide MOUD
- Train support staff to provide activities and services to complement MOUD
- Support professional development for SUD and OUD providers
- Enhance collaboration of services, such as behavioral health, dentistry, social services and support services.
- Hold Policy Forum sessions to identify and promote policy options and foster collaboration
For inquiries regarding the working group, please contact Dr. Brian Winbigler via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.