The 2022 NHSC New Site Application Cycle is now open for sites that:
- Have never been approved for NHSC, including sites that have applied and had their application denied or cancelled.
- Are currently an inactive NHSC site due to expiration or past compliance issues.
Interested sites and treatment facilities should review the Site Reference Guide (SRG) for details on how to become NHSC approved.
Why be NHSC approved?
- Recruit and retain qualified providers using NHSC loan repayment programs and attract NHSC scholars who are ready to fulfill their service obligation at sites like yours.
- Post vacancies to the Health Workforce Connector.
- Participate in HRSA Virtual Job Fairs to connect with job-seeking primary care trainees and practicing clinicians.
Apply now to the NHSC New Site Application cycle is now open through May 10, 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Review the Site Reference Guide. It details everything we expect of NHSC-approved sites.
- Sites providing Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Treatment should pay close attention to the Site Opt-In Instructions.
- Sites providing behavioral health services will need to review the Behavioral Health Services Checklist, which contains updated requirements for behavioral health providers and sites. Impacts all current and prospective NHSC sites that provide behavioral health services.
Get help with your application
- NHSC New Site Program Application Webinar, March 31, 1-2:30 p.m. ET
- NHSC New Site Program Q&A Session #1, April 14, 2-4 p.m. ET
- NHSC New Site Program Q&A Session #2, April 27, 12-2 p.m. ET