The U.S. Department for Health and Human Services, in partnership with the U.S. Postal Service, is offering 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests to all U.S. households, including U.S territories and overseas military and diplomatic addresses. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
For more information and resources, please click here.